Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Family Photo Christmas Cards

December Daily #2  {Family Photo Christmas Cards}

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is our yearly family photos (This year they were done by Photos by Adena, she did a great job!), and then using them to make our Christmas card. We are sending out our 10th Christmas card this year and I'm so glad I have done this for the past ten years. It is neat to have a photo of our little family every year and see how it changes each year. I haven't always included a family letter but have (posted one on our family site) the last two years and I've decided to continue with this every year even if only to put in the photo album because it is a short way to sum up our year. I have 41 cards ready to mail today, I may add a few more throughout the month.

-----------------------------

I'm planning to print this at Persnickety Prints in the December Daily size to fit in my album...



In my December Daily album I included our Christmas list of who I was mailing cards to and my notes, I also included our family Christmas card and letter (still need to print the letter).



I blurred/erased the names on these photos for privacy.






2 comments: